2008年11月21日金曜日

Questions and Answers!


1. From Chiaki, Maki and Azusa: What is your favorite place in York? (and) What place do you like best in York?
*My favorite place is the city centre of York. 

2. From Ayaka, Miho and Yuka; What is the most delicious food (or your favourite food) in York?
*My favorite British food is bolognese and garlic bread!! It's very nice♡

3. From Noriko: Where did you travel in Europe? (and) Do you enjoy York's city center?
*I went to London and France. I enjoyed it!!  Yes, city centre is nice place★

4. From Mami: Is Bonfire Night held every year?
*I didn't go Bonfire Night(><)

5. From Megumi and Natsuki: Have the illuminations gone out in York?
*Yes, It's very beautiful!!

6. From Nagisa and Azusa: How are your homestays? (*Azusa will go to New Zealand for a month in February, so any advice you might have for her about staying with a host family would be lovely!! ~ Andrea)
*My host family is very kind. If you needs to host family's help, you should say it★

7. From Akiko and Risa: Who is a famous artist at Haworth? (and) How was your Halloween party?
*I like Bronte family. Also I enjoyed Halloween party!! About 20 people came to my house(^^)

8. From Maki: Are your classes difficult? (and) Do you feel homesick?
*Sometimes I feel difficult… but I like lessons. I want to eat Japanese food!!!!!!!!


0 件のコメント: