2008年11月16日日曜日

~London~ 14/11/08-15/11/08





I went to London with Masako and Zun. We arrived Kingscross station at about 6 o'clock. The station is Harry potter's station, so we took picture in front of it. Next, we went to Tower Hill. It's very big and beautiful☆Then, we went to WestMinster. It's historic!! After that, we went to Big Ben. It's very big tower!! We walked around there. 
We arrived at the hostel at about half past 9 p.m.

Next day, we went to St. Paul. It's famous place because  Diana married with Prince Charles there. We climbed about 300 stairs to go top so I was tired…   Next, we went to Piccadilly Circus. We saw statue. Then, we went to Buckingham Palace. We ran to see parade. After that, we went to Harrods. There were many Christmas goods, so I bought many goods. 
We left London at about 6 o'clock and arrived in York at about half past 8 p.m. I was very tired but I had a lovely days.

4 件のコメント:

NUCB Class Blogs さんのコメント...

You went to a lot of places when you were in London!! Where did you like best?

Andrea

moka さんのコメント...

Oh,Sounds Wonderful!!
Lucky>_<

i also want to go Harry potter's station!

i watched pictures,and it's beautiful and romantic!!

i hope you'll have a gooood days more^^


bye!!

Matt さんのコメント...

Nice pictures!

Matt

Shiori さんのコメント...

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your comment!! I like Big Ben, because it's a powerful tower★

Dear moka,

Thank you for your comment!! I enjoyed this trip☆