

My hometown,Toyota,is a very nice place to live for four reasons. First,Toyota is a very lively city. There are many factories making cars. There is “Toyota museum” too. There are many old cars. So, Toyota is famous for the car. Second,there are a lot of stores in Toyota.For example, MATSUZAKAYA, APITA, and T-FACE are very popular. People are shopping there. I usually go there once a week. The place is the near the station,so the location is handy. Third, there is a museum in Toyota. There are many beautiful pictures. Many people come to see look at them during the holiday. But I have never been there yet,so I want to go there. Fourth, Toyota is rich in nature. In spring, cherry blossoms are very beautiful. In summer, many cicada are singing. In autumn, red leaves are very nice. In winter, snow falls . So, you can see the changes of the seasons. Toyota is an active town and a good place.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿